Tuesday, December 14, 2010

venting

Lately it feels like all I do is work..as if my life has become all about work. I don't want that. I don't want work to be the only on going thing in my life. I am grateful that in the times we are living in that I have a paying job but I just don't want it to be what my life is all about. I can be off 2 or 3 days and still the calls come in. It's like not even having a break. When I am not there I really don't care what goes on... I really don't!!
 There are things on my mind that I cannot talk about as it would compromise the safety of ones I love but these things are with me and are so much more important than this little snitch job. I'm frustrated because with the type of work I do one cannot be friends or even overly friendly with people in this work place. It does not bother me that I am talked about..it comes with the job. What does infuriate me is when people take my words and twist them to make a delicious poison and then they spew them as if I said it the way they are spewing it..that sends me into a stinging rage. I have no use for gossip!! I don't understand why people get so involved in gossip in the work place. You practically live with these people and still are trying to destroy them with words...I don't get it.
My JOB is to verify and report everything I see and hear and make judgment calls on certain situations and then leave it for the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment