Friday, December 10, 2010

home made

So I'm thinking that home remedies are the way to go when it comes to a bothersome cough or cold. The worst that could happen really is that you get a little buzzed. I am terrible about not going to the dr but I just really don't like handing over money for them to tell me something I usually already know. I certainly don't care for the meds they prescribe so if my neighbor can make an awesome cough medicine I'll take it. If vicks vapor rub on the bottom of your feet then add socks works I will do it and I do do it every day 2x a day.


I wish I had learned how to can and make jams and jellies. I listened to an older woman this afternoon at work talking about greens. I did not know that greens are better after a frost but she said that they are more tender than those that are hot housed.  I don't know, I guess I'm just realizing that it would be good to know these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment