Tuesday, November 30, 2010

get cold already

Well, that cold blowing rain came yesterday! I absolutely love the sound of the wind howling and watching the last of the leaves swirling in the wind. I love cold weather and I have often thought that I should have been a northern girl. When I was a kid I would entertain thoughts of a log cabin in the wild in Alaska with no power and using a fire for warmth and cooking...okay but where did I get anything to cook..my mind didn't go there and well, I need power for my computer..not sure theres wifi out there in the wild. Anyway, I've always loved the cold and dreary days and if it snowed more here it would be perfect!!
I thought it was funny yesterday when Sarah text me with "Omg here's your cold blowing rain, love you" She knows her mamma!!
Anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment